CONDITIONS AND COHABITATION RULES
For a better understanding of the functioning of the hostel and to make your stay pleasant, please take into account the following:
CONDITIONS AND REGULATION
- The formulation of the reservation implies acceptance of these general conditions.
- The Hostel O ABEIRO DE MAÑÓN, comply with the rules of the Xunta de Galicia and have the neccesary insurances.
- All prices includes taxes.
- The reserve will be fully formalized upon receipt of confirmation from the establishment. Having previously requested a card as a guarantee of the same.
- No checks accepted. You can only pay by credit card or debit card, cash or transfer. The stay will be paid upon arrival.
Cancellation charges: It covers the costs and damages incurred by the non-occupation of the spaces reserved and canceled advance of the expected date of arrival. Those costs will be incurred if canceled within 2 days before the arrival, being 100% of the first night’s stay. Except reserves full apartment or full hostet that will be 50% of the entire stay.
- The rooms are equipped with bedding and towels. The bathroom is shared.
- Cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms is daily. The rooms are cleaned only if they are free before 11hrs. The change of sheets and towels will be done every 3 nights.
- The check-in can be made from 14 pm until 22:30, being grateful to inform the arrival time. The time set for the eviction of rooms will be until 11:00 on the day of departure unless other agreed schedules. Departures made after this time will be penalized with 5 €. Payment of the penalty does not entitle the night. The hostel will charge an extra night without the right to stay for departures made later than 14.00 h. The accommodation will be made into free assignment by the Management Hostel. You can see the possibility of a particular use and enjoyment (individual, shared or group) at the time of booking. To make check identification or passport must be presented. Citizens outside EU passport only.
- O Abeiro de Mañón not responsible for the actions of clients with third parties.
- Any damage or deterioration that occurs voluntarily or due to misuse on the instalations shall be compensated by the responsible corresponding, prior assessment of direction of installation.
- If renting the whole hostel, the apartments will be left in the same conditions as at the beginning of the stay, otherwise a fee of 80 € will be charged. If only one of them was reserved the rate will be half.
- The data are collected will be treated by computer or filed with the agreement of the citizen who has the right to decide who can have their data, why use them, request that they be accurate and used for the purpose it was collected with the exceptions in the law.
- Hostellers will have a respectful behavior with the staff and other customers becoming responsible for their actions. The client disclaims any responsibility derived for their actions to the holder and responsible from hostel.
- Respect the other people sleep at night.
- Avoid altercations.
- Comply with the relevant instructions received from the staff responsible for enforcing this legislation Internal Regime.
- Before any discomfort or disrespectful act caused to customers or staff of the hostel is reserved the right of admission.
- It is not allow smoking in all of the dependencies of the hostel.
- Silence Hours of will be from 23.00 to 8.00 h. Please respect the hours of rest. With the exception of specific events concretized by management of the hostel.
- Breakfasts are considered group acts. The times for the services are to be respected for the good of the community, the organization and good order on site.
- You can not hang clothes, shoes, or other objects in the windows, there are specific places for it.
- Entries and exits are always made by the doors intended for this purpose, it will never be used for that windows, balconies or other openings to the outside.
- All users must take care of the hostel social standards of living and personal hygiene as well as wear and fit properly in public areas.
- The rooms are for sleeping. Respect the hours of rest and your roommates.
- In case of theft the hostel is not responsible.
- It is not allowed to store or consume food or drink in the rooms.
- The cleaning schedule of the rooms is from 11:00 to 12:30. Please facilitate the cleaning staff hostel.
Services and Instalations:
- Breakfast is not included in the price. The breakfast hours are from 08.30 to 10.30 h.
- The sheets, blankets and towels are included in the price. Theft or deterioration of them will be penalized with 5 € / unit.
- There is free wifi on the ground floor of the building.
- The hostel has two kitchens for internal use, equipped with ceramic hob, fridge and washing area. They must be used responsibly. Each client is required to leave the kitchen utensils clean and collected after usage. Each client must mark their food or drink with name and date of checkout and remove them from the kitchen before leaving the hostel. Drinks and foods that are not properly marked will be removed by those responsible for the hostel. The hostel is not responsible for damage or theft of drinks and foods that are in that room.
- Meals are taken in the dining room or in places designated for that purpose by the hostel management. In the bedrooms it is not allowed preparing or eating meals.
- The hostel has clothes dryer available to customers in time from 08:30 to 18: 00h. previous payment of € 5 for each service.
- The hostel has leisure rooms with TV, books and board games, free use for customers.
- Cribs for loaning out.
- You can not take outside furniture, mattresses and other objects of the establishment. Users must respect the order and distribution of furniture. Under no circumstances may alter it.
The Hostel have an information board located in a conspicuous place. Here the Directorate publish the general and specific dispositions to govern the establishment. In particular, schedules of services and operation of hostel facilities: rooms, kitchen, breakfast, opening and closing of facilities, etc.
The hours of total silence in the hostel will be 23,00 h. to 8.00 h.
Furniture, Damages and Reparations
All guests should be careful with the maintenance of the building, installations and furniture, especially your room, your bed, not fixing posters or other objects that may damage them, neither walls, doors and windows. Will be responsible for damages attributable to it, and if necessary, must account for the incidents to the hostel management, both the damage caused as observed.
In any case, causing damage to the facility or transferred materials will be liable for damages caused.
For security reasons, it is totally forbidden to use cooking rings, heaters, etc. They are exempt from this authorization mobile phone chargers, computers, cameras, tablets…
Service kitchen, laundry, iron, rooms, bunk beds and linens
The individual service kitchen exclusively for individual hostellers and is included in the hosting service. The utensils, dishes, kitchen appliances and accessories are available. Hostellers must clean utensils, dishes and devices used and leave the dependencies in good condition.
The use of the laundry, drying and ironing manually for individual hostellers will be available upon request, on payment of an applicable fee (€ 5 for drying).
The hostel has a first aid kit but not health workers who treats or transportation.
In general, no visits are allowed to hostellers people in the top floor, nor may they invite other people to eat. Access of people you invite to the Albergue will be express permission of the hostel management and in accordance with the expressed instructions.
Rights and obligations guests
will be rights of any user of the hostel, the following:
a) Use the facilities and services contracted in accordance with these rules and with the internal rules of the hostel.
b) Receive objective, accurate and complete information above all and each of the conditions of provision of services.
c) Get all the documents accrediting the terms of its hiring and in any case, the appropriate invoices.
d) Make complaints or claims for which have at their disposal adequate means to do so, the complaint form and the satisfaction questionnaire.
e) Any other rights under the applicable legislation.
They are obligations of any user of the hostel, the following:
a) Respect established in these regulations of the hostel and instructions issued by the hostel management.
b) Make good use of the facilities and their equipment and services.
c) Communicate to staff the malfunctions, breakage and inadequate facilities that they observe.
d) Respect the rights of the other people, especially in reserves rooms and common areas previously granted.
e) Behave properly on facilities, facilitating the work of staff and the cohabitation with other users.
f) Pay the public prices that are required for the use of services and hostel facilities.
g) Respect the opening and closing of the hostel, following the indications of the staff in this regard.
h) Any other obligations resulting from the law or these rules.
For the purposes of guarantees of the rights that assist hostellers, there will be available to them a Complaints Book.
Any user, after showing his ID card, passport can use the Complaints Book stating in it, along with the claim, its identification with name and address. In time and form, we will proceed to answer in writing or, if appropriate, in the same place verbally.
Dear Customer: First we indicate two main conditions in hiring the accommodation with pets:
- A maximum of one pet (cat or dog) per room is allowed, always that the room is entirety of the animal’s owner.
Moreover, we detail a series of basic rules to make your stay and your pet as pleasant as possible and do not pose any inconvenience to other clients of the hostel.
- At all times the client is responsible for your pet and its behavior. You shall be obliged to keep it in proper hygienic and sanitary conditions.
- Your pet can not stay at any time alone in the room -exceptions view item 4-. This try to avoid possible hassles, by barking and crying, to the rest of guests staying or damage to the furniture in the room. The owner is responsible for damage caused by your pet either to third parties or furniture. The cost of damage caused during the stay will be charged on the final bill for the stay.
- We are grateful to clients that do not get on the beds your pets, and not cleaned to them with towels from the hostel.
- In case you want to enjoy the breakfast service can leave your pet alone in the room during that time period because it is not allowed access to the cafeteria with animals.
- The hostel has gardens for use and enjoyment of all guests. For that reason and for better cohabitation, please always walk their pets on a leash and be responsible for the collection of excrement that they may cause. If necessary, the hostel will provide them with material for collection.
Before you booking, you must warn us that traveling with a pet.
Do not forget to deliver a signed copy of this document as proof of acceptance of conditions.
Without further ado, we want for you and your pet a happy stay in our establishment.